I want to tell you a story about The Magic Gates
These magic gates are those gates that keep appearing in your life, and the surprise is who and what else is standing on the other side of that gate.
Believe it or not, what matters is not who or what is standing at that gate but what happens when the gate opens and closes.
And you get to choose. You may choose to go through the same gate many times, or you may choose to go through another gate.
Isn’t it good to know that there is no judgement.
Timing, I believe is the most significant factor in the choice that is made when the gate opens and closes.
What happens when you open and close these gates, I believe is related to.
- The number of times you have been through this gate before
- Whether you like opening and closing gates
- What you perceive is on the other side of this gate (your imagination)
- What happens between when you open the gate and when you close the gate – the space between.
- What you bring with you to that gate as a consequence of:
- You past experiences
- Your present physical health
- Your present mental health
- Your support mechanisms (people)
- How you pay for what is on the other side
- Your interpretation of what is right and what is wrong
The space between what happens when you open and close the gate I believe is the most significant factor in relation to the outcome.
And the OUTCOME: Well it may not be what you expect; there are always unlimited possibilities.
So I invite you to play a little with my Magic Gates, and allow them to become signposts on your journey of life. I wonder what they will look like. I wonder what you can dream up. So many options, so many choices and isn’t it nice to know that you do have a choice.